2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George D Lyle?

Dr. Lyle performed a partial thyroid removal. I can't say enough good things about his "bedside manner" and his staff. He answered any questions that I had and spent more than ample time with me at all of my appointments. Also, he took the time to explain to my wife what to expect immediately following the surgery. Dr. Lyle and his staff could not have done anything more to ease our concerns!

Big diappointment

After my surgery, I went back for my post-op appt. I told him I still have the lump in my throat and under jaw. Also,I was very sick and coughing. He was very rude and told me there was nothing wrong with me. I had to go else where and the doctor could not believe he did not treat me with antibiotics. As for the lump, I found out I had Eagle's Syndrome. The surgery he did on me just made my problems worse. This is not right!!!! It should not have hapened

Good staff but not doc

Not very thorough. Ordered tests but did not explain them. Visited him several times and spent no more than 5 minutes with me, and that was just on the first visit. Never got a diagnosis. All that could be said was "I don't know". Very disappointing. Gruff is a good word to describe him. Heard him talk to office staff this way too.

He did a good job - and a nice person.

was treated badly!

I try not to complain usually...but I went to see this doctor after having issues swallowing for quite some time. My voice was hoarse and my neck uncomfortable. He did a scope of my throat and told me basically that all of my problems were in my head..that he saw nothing wrong. He basically laughed at me and told me to go to a psyc and get some antidepressants. Now it is 5 months later and symptoms much worse...another doc found a large nodule on my thyroid and he can't believe that it wasn't found when I originally saw Dr. Lyle!

Dr. George D Lyle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Wales, FL.