Dr. George Kosco III Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. George Kosco III?

Been a patient since he opened practice

Posted on February 29th, 2016

To the person who didn't like Dr. Kosco taking a call from his child, I sat kudos to him. All children should know their parents are available to them no matter what the situation. I have been a patient of Dr. Kosco's since he opened his practice, and although I may have to wait for him, I know he will give me all of the time I need. His staff have always been courteous, sympathetic, and friendly. Dr. Kosco treats his patients as if they are his family. He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough.

DR OF INTERNAIL MED

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I NEVER HAVE WALKED INTO HIS OFFICE THAT I WAS NOT TREATED WITH RESPECT HE IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR YOU NEVER FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A BOTHER ITS ONE OF THE FEW DOCTORS THAT SHOW THEY CARE.

Rude receptionist

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr . Kosco is a good doctor. But I can no longer put up with his receptionist. She's loud and very ignorant towards myself. And as a result, I am switching doctors. Who wants to deal with that...especially when your not feeling well....

Left in Pain

Posted on February 28th, 2013

This office time and again has been rude and unable to follow through with appointment times. The nurses seem ignorant of office policy and have little to no bedside. I would not recommend anyone who values their time or health to go see this practice.

Posted on August 8th, 2010

His staff has gotten much better recently. They made his office an unpleasant place, but new people are there and are much more friendly. Dr. Kosco is great, and is the reason I keep going back. As an adult, he doesn't treat me like a child. He answers all questions and is great about spending time with me. The wait is annoying as I usually have to plan on being there an hour or more!

Review

Posted on July 14th, 2010

The staff at Dr. Kosco's office are extremely difficult to deal with, especially the receptionist who answers the phones and is their first point of contact for their clients. Today she hung up on me due to a mistake on her end with scheduling. They are very hard to get ahold of - take 1.5 hours every day for a lunch break and you can not leave a message while they are gone, they leave at 3:30 everyday and are not even open on Fridays. I have been a patient here for 3+ years and have never been happy here but the hassle of changing doctors has kept me coming back. Today I will be changing though. On top of the lack of professionalism with the staff, the Doctor took personal calls from his teenage kids while he was in the patient room with me and proceeded to have a conversation wiht them while I waited. This happened on 3 different occasions that I was there.

Lifesaver

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Properly diagnosed a heart issue, when I insisted it was the flu. Three stents later, I owe him my life

Posted on June 13th, 2017