Dr. George M Storey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George M Storey?

Very patient and concern about the pain level of the patient. Gives a couple of options for relief and does not push surgery. Outstanding

Great Experience

Dr Storey was a breath of fresh air. He listened to my concerns, was not so rushed as most doctors today. Treated me conservatively. Great Experience.

A+

Dr. Storey is considerate, patient, gentle, kind and a good listener. He's the first Dr. I've met in Sarasota that didn't make me feel like I was being rushed out the door. He also didn't try that new trick so many doctors use of trying to make you come back for lots of extra visits that bulk up his insurance claims. He waits for me to need him and then he's right there. Although he's a surgeon, I'm pleased that he's trying every other route to avoid putting me under the knife. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Dr. George M Storey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.