Dr. George Mallouk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Mallouk?

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Mallouk as my doctor!!

Posted on January 5th, 2015

could not be better

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Dr. Mallouk is an incredibly intelligent, professional, and discerning physician. His bedside manner is better than most and he is thorough in his examinations and explanations. Mallouk seems very competent in discovering the roots of non-specific symptoms and doesn't hesitate to order tests instead of throwing in the towel. He has helped me greatly with my health problems and discovered the source of my debilitating symptoms which had been overlooked or written off by 9 specialists before him. Treatment was simple and I went from being nearly incapacitated to feeling better than I had in years almost instantly. All other doctors I've explained this to are fascinated by Mallouk's process and several of them have said: "What a brilliant man!" I would definitely recommend him to anyone. A+

Posted on October 13th, 2015