Dr. George Malouf Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Malouf Jr?

He saved my vision

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr. George Malouf saved my vision when I should have gone blind. He has been taking care of my grandparents and my parents for years and I am blessed that he is also my doctor. I've been to dozens of other ophthalmologists in the area and he is the only doctor who I trust. I cannot wait to see him for my follow up. I love his new office and his courteous staff. I love that he runs a family practice. His son, wife and daughter also work with him. He is a gift from God.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Staff are allowed texting while performing procedures. Dr. doesn't seems to care about the behavior of the staff.

Dr. Malouf makes miracles happen

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I never thought I would see again and thanks to Dr. Malouf Jr, I am seeing better than I ever have before. No one listens and cares as much as he does. He literally does everything he humanly can to make you better or to take care of you so that you never get worse. His brand new office has the state of the art appearance and there is so much room to walk around and look at merchandise as well. His staff is the best trained staff of any doctor I have been to and I have lived in many places throughout the United States. Thank you Dr. Malouf for giving me something I thought I would never have again. If only all my doctors were like you. God bless you, for everything that you do.

He is the best!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr. Malouf is the smartest most caring doctor you'll ever find. He will get to the bottom of any ailment. For 3 generations, my family has been coming to the Malouf Eye Center. My parents went to his fathers office in Hyattsville but my husband, my children and I go to Dr. Malouf Jr in Camp Springs. My husband almost lost his eye because of an injury years ago and the doctor told us he would do everything he could to save it, and he did. Thanks to Dr. Malouf, my family couldn't be happier and healthier. He has a wonderful family who you will often see working by his side. His children are smart and passionate about helping people like him, and his wife is a doll! His staff is well trained and very professional. You don't find that anywhere else. I look forward to my children sending their children to his children one day when they join his practice too. God bless this man, his family and his staff for providing the people of our area with the best ocular healthcare. And not to point fingers, but if you had a bad experience, it probably had something to do with the fact you failed to listen to his instructions or missed your appointments. And that's your own fault. Not his.

Don't go to this doctor!

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I went to Dr Malouf with a terrible allergy condition in my eyes. I could hardly see, my eyes were swollen, I was getting stringy pseudofilaments in my eyes that were very painful. I described everything on the sheet I filled out before going in but Dr Malouf never saw it. He checked my vision and then told me that he wouldn't give me glasses on the grounds that my eyes were swollen. When I told him that I wasn't there to get my vision checked at all and that I was there because of the swelling he didn't care, didn't listen to my problems, and diagnosed some anti-inflammatory drops. After one visit with another ophthalmologist it was confirmed that I was allergic to the drops he gave me. He never even checked my eyes for allergies and gave me very severe eye drops. This doctor is just getting patients in and out for the money! Do not go to him.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on April 28th, 2012

I enjoy going into his office. The staff is very professional. Dr. Malouf is very well trained and sees you quickly. He is also straight forward with his patients as to their particular issues.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

He is always in a hurry to see other patient.

Great Dr !

Posted on November 20th, 2011

my experience at Maloufs eye center was the best. The staff was kind and courteous. and above all Dr Malouf was wonderful. He listens to your concerns, and is a caring Dr. Im very happy with my treatment. and will recommend to all my friends

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Best Doctor Around

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I have been to several eye doctors throughout the country (we move often) and there is no one like this doctor and his kind family. His staff is warm and his business is properly run. I will not trust anyone else with my eyes like I have him.

great surgeon

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

I have not seen this well since I was a kid.He is a caring doc and he knows what he is doing

He is terrible!!! AND will leave you blind....

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

Pkease think twice before allowing Dr. Malouf stick a laser in your eye! He will make you blind. He told me that because I was a diabetic that I should have the laser surgery in his office and it would keep me from going blind. Well I was seeing him on a regular nasis to have that laser surgery and ended up going blind faster than if I had just left my eye alone. I went to him to get glasses and ended up going blind. Please think twicw if your a diabetic and letting Dr. Malouf stick that laser in your eye!!!! You will regret ever walking into his office like I am now. All he does is butcher your eyes and then talk in that recorder about how he did it.