Dr. George Maristela Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Maristela Jr?

Posted on April 28th, 2016

This doctor saw my teen kid who got a pretty bad cut from a sports injury. He stitched him up nicely and the scar is minimal. My son thinks he is the coolest doctor.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I met Dr. Maristela today for the first time. I can't say enough good things about him. He was a very knowledgeable doctor, pleasant to talk to and spent an amazing amount of time with me. I will definitely be returning to see him on a,regular basis.

Only Doctor I see

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

I've been to a lot of Doctors trying to find the right PCP. He is the best one I've ever seen. Never in a rush and always listens to everything you say. He always remembers things about me not even medically related. He's definitely the most caring and down to earth Doctor I've ever seen. I've sent my friends and family to see him too and all have thanked me and won't go anywhere else.

Dr. Maristela is one of a kind

Posted on December 28th, 2011

I lucked out in meeting Dr. Maristela, first at the Urgent Care a few years ago for chest pains/near heart attack. Upon a quick examination, he knew I needed urgent medical care that was beyond what his facility could provide. I was extremely impressed how he took charge at the Urgent Care (when everyone around him seemed like they had no clue what to do) & had me transferred to the hospital via ambulance within an hour, saving me from a heart attack.He is my regular doctor now. He has an excellent, professional bedside manner and has never made me feel rushed when I came to see him for my illnesses. After that incident, I came to see him for overweight and blood pressure issues and truly felt depressed about my body & lifestyle. Dr. Maristela came up with a plan to change the way I live, so I can lessen the lengthy list of medications I was on. During follow-ups, he supported me on my progress & gave me guidance & pep talks when I relapsed. It has a been a long struggle, but Dr. Maristela helped me reach my goal weight & I am loving life and am healthy as ever. I have referred a few friends and family to him also, and all of them thanked me for introducing Dr. Maristela to them, saying he is a very down-to-earth person, who listens and genuinely cares for his patients. To those out there looking for a doctor. I totally recommend Dr. Maristela from Silver Pine Medicine. You won't be disappointed. He gets things done!

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I love this doctor. He is very down to earth.

My Opinion

Posted on January 19th, 2011

This facility has never failed us yet! I'm proud to recommend this group of Doctors and their Staff. From the time of check in until our exit I have to give the maximum star service. Just beautiful facilities. Very nice and clean offices and the waiting rooms make you feel at home. The Doctors, nurses, assistants and receptionists have ALWAYS shown themselves to be nothing other than professional, caring and courtious. The idea that the same Doctors who run the Main Offices also run the Urgent Care on Tilch and Hall Rd. is wonderful and also re-assurig. Dr. George Maristela is one of the most kind, patient and informative Doctors that I have ever met. He will make you feel as if you are his one and only patient of the day. Never in a rush and always able to answer any question I've ever had, making sure before I leave that he has covered ANYTHING and EVERYTHING relating to my visit. I have in the past and will continue to recommend this Doctor to anyone who ever ask's me.

Needs Work

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I don't know if it's the DR or the office staff, but I have had to see the DR twice for test results instead of getting a phone call. It's not cheap with the co-pays! I have seen the DR on 3 visits and had to wait at least 40 minutes each time. The one time I did receive a call, the gal was clueless about what I was being treated for and could not answer any of my questions. The blood draw staff ROCKS though! I have tiny veins and they are able to find one every time, usually on the first try.

Posted on March 11th, 2009

His practice is growing at Silver Pines Family he helped my wife through a trouble loss of a child.

Posted on July 24th, 2017