Dr. George D Markovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George D Markovich?

Beatrice Smith

Great and humble doctor. I

new knee is great

answered my questions, made me feel confident, was back on the golf course sooner than I thought possible.

Finally!

I have some severe spinal issues, in the lumbar I am end stage DDD and have multiple herniations. I have been complaining about my hip for years, I have been very specific about where the pain is coming from but every single Neurosurgeon, PM DO, Neurologist and even my PCP have insisted it was referred pain from my lumbar issues. I eventually demanded an X-ray as I was convinced it was my hip at bare minimum contributing to the pain, begrudgingly I was given a script and the X-ray came back clean. With semi-smug "told you so" attitudes I conceded the pain was referred. Fast forward a few years and the pain had become debilitating. This time I had to insist on a Ortho referral. I researched Dr. Marcovich and knew that if he said nothing was wrong with my hip then there wasn't. His X-ray showed normal as well, I felt defeated until he followed it up with "You probably have a labral tear". Anyway, I had an MR and it found evidence of a tear and degeneration, i am scheduled for surgery later this month. It took him less than ten minutes to diagnose me and he was spot on. Love this guy, am upset with my other providers for making me feel like a hypochondriac and not LISTENING to me.

Knowledgeable and articulate

Shoulder Surgery

Many other friends that have had surgery on their shoulders had me concerned I would be incapaciated for a month. Dr. Markovich did such a great job that I no longer needed pain meds after the 2nd day. I had a totally torn tendon and other shreaded tendons. I also could sleep in my own bed after the 4th night!

Dr. Markovich is not only a great orthopedic surgeon, but also a true gentleman I have and will continue to praise him and his PA Pat as the best among the best. cudos to you!!!!

Rotator Cuff surgery

Entire staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Pat, the physician's assistant was extremely helpful and answered all my questions post surgery. The physical therapy staff was great! I would definitely recommend Dr. Markovich, his staff and the physical therapy to a friend. This is my second (unrelated) surgery with Dr. Markovich and if the need ever arises again I will definitely be back. Thanks to all for your great care.

Knee pain

Dr. Markovich took the time to discuss all my options, and what type of treatments to alleviate my pain. Very good service and felt more like a patient than a number.

My Favorite Doctor By Far

I had back pain that turned out to be hip related and Dr. Markovich was the first doctor to actually hear my complaint and figure out my issue. I would recommend him for anyone at any time! And if I needed medical care again, I would use him only.

kind and smart

I tore my rotator cuff repaired by dr markovich. he was wonderful and put all my fears to rest. I healed quicker then I ever thought and was back on the golf course in 3 weeks.

No scar

Dr. Markovich was completely thorough. His staff is knowledgeable and courteous The office has always been available for all of my questions, and answered them in a timely manor. I have no complaints only positive remarks He's a remarkable surgeon

patient

I was extremely satisfied with my results- Dr. Markovich performed the operation on my rotator cuff and I have a full recovery - excellent results and Dr. Markovich is a very caring Doctor and highly experienced - I would definitly use him again