Dr. George M Markus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George M Markus?

Honest - Educated- Great bedside manner!

Best Internist in The Country

Dr. George Markus is quite simply one of the most knowledgeable doctors around. He is one of the best diagnosticians in the country and one of the best internal medicine doctors around. You won't find anyone better if you have an issue. My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Markus since he started his practice (Now over 30 years). He is no nonsense when it comes to medical issues and you have to enjoy or understand his sense of humor. I have seen other doctors for minor issues since I now live over 80 miles away, but if we have something we are concerned about, we always make an appointment to go see him. My dear wife was bleeding internally back in 1985 and he was literally a lifesaver. He is not only my doctor, but I consider him a friend as well. Simply the best!

An excellent caring physician who cares about his patients. He's honest and smart too!

NANA

VERY GOOD LOOKING ILIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS,YOUNG AND OLD, WHAT A GREAT DR. AND PERSON HE IS. WHAT'S KNOW TO LIKE AS HE IS VERY VERY SMART.

Excellent GP

Dr. Gadol listens to his patients and does a great job at diagnosis. Be prepared for his sense of humor! He does not typically rush his patients, but the wait has never been too long.

Excellent in all ways

Dr. Markus is a caring, highly professional, knowledgeable, willing to give an opinion Doctor. I have been going to him for 26 years. He takes care of my entire family, wife, daughters and me.

conscientious and thorough

Dr. Markus has been treating me for diabetes since 1994, and has been excellent in his follow-ups, and doesn't pull any punches about what I have been doing to not follow his instructions.