Dr. George Marosan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Marosan?

Dr Marosan has my full confidence

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I am a return client of Dr Marosan- He and his staff always do everything in their power to make you feel comfortable. He takes great care to listen to my concerns and then helps to educate me on my options. I would not go anywhere else.

Dr. Marosan gave me the body of my dreams!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction and fat graft done by Dr. Marosan. I am beyond thrilled with my results. His whole staff is wonderful, he's very knowledgeable, and his follow up care is impeccable. I would recommend him to anyone, he really is the best in the business!

Congenial consult

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Talked w Dr Marosan about facial lift and thigh tightening. Very impressed w professionalism but as well, verycongenial. Gave me the information w follow up by his nurse. No push, still considering having procedures.

Breast Augmentation revision

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I had a recently diagnosed ruptured implant, from a surgery with a different surgeon. I can to Dr. Marosan from a referral & couldn't be happier. His knowledge & expertise have given me wonderful outcome. Lauri & Eden are amazing, they are friendly, patient & helpful. Dr. Marosan takes time to understand what outcome you are looking for & explain options.

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Visit

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr. Marasan is a very kind and really knows his stuff. Very knowledgeable and puts things in lay man terms. Staff friendly, the office is really classy.

Posted on March 28th, 2017

The best MD

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Friendly and wonderful to work with.

Brazilian Butt lift and Lipo Revision

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I had a botched lipo job from another doctor that left me disfigured. For almost 3 years I was devastated. I couldn't wear anything above knee length and my sex life was ruined because my self-esteem was destroyed. I did research on lipo revision extensively and was so glad I've found Dr. Marosan. He fixed not only the other doctor's mistakes but also the result was beyond my expectation. He added curves to my petite body. Now I have big curvy hips, big booty and small waists :D. He is a very knowledgeable, exceptional surgeon and truly the best in his field. He had trained with the top pioneers/ surgeons in the world to specialize each procedure. His entire staff is the best as well. I had excellent care before, during, and after the surgery. Thank you Dr. Marosan for giving me confidence back and a new beautiful body!

Everything was great!

Posted on September 10th, 2016

The Dr & all of his staff was very friendly and made I was comfortable through everything, from my pre-op, to my surgery, and my post op. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Breast lift and Augmentation

Posted on August 8th, 2015

I had a breast lift and augmentation done just two days ago and feel great! Dr. Marosan and staff took great care of me. Explained every step and what I needed to do to have successful results. I am truly happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting a procedure done.

You will be impressed

Posted on June 4th, 2015

knowledgable Dr., very friendly, really takes his time explaining procedures. Office area is always clean and neat, friendly staff. Kudos.