Dr. George Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Martinez?

R Garcia recommends Dr. Martinez

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Martinez since 2006. At the time, I was new in Austin and was suffering from mental lapses, sluggishness. A person who worked at the FBI recommended Dr. Martinez to me. After the first few visits, Dr. Martinez noticed an anomaly with my blood work and sent me to an oncologist. Fortunately for me, Hairy Cell Leukemia is treatable but 20 years ago you would die from it. Two of my previous Doctors missed this detail so I credit Dr. Martinez for making the right call and saving my life. Subsequently he has found things like my system was not absorbing Vitamin B or folic acid unless it was methyl -based. Thanks to Dr. Martinez I learned about the correct and effective use of vitamins and supplements that have greatly improved the quality of my life. He leaves no stone unturned in his effort to heal what ails you.

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I just started seeing Dr. Martinez. I found him to be very knowledgeable and informative about my health issues. I especially like his holistic approach to treating patients.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2017

've been with Dr. Martinez since 1990. He's handled all of my routine medical issues & he even discovered my AFIB problems. He's very professional and always spends a lot of time explaining not just my problems but how I got there & how to make my way back. Plus, he treats me like an adult which has been truly rare in my experience.

Expert in Holistic and Nutritional Health Care

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Martinez for 30 years. I went to see him when I felt like I was always tired and no energy. He wanted to find the source, so he had my blood tested for all kinds of ailments, and then he looked at all the supplements I was using, and he determined that I had a hypothyroid problem. He immediately, recommended some holistic supplements and put me on thyroid medication. Now at 61 I run 3 times a week! He made me feel sooooo much better!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. George Martinez for over 17 years and what a pleasure it has been. His ways are a little old fashion, but the results are top notch. It is always very easy to make an appointment, even with no notice. His professionalism and manner are first rate. We have become friends over the years and I would recommend his services to anyone.

Diamond in the rough

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I have some serious medical issues and I came to know Dr. Martinez while looking for a doctor who could provide me with weekly high dose vitamin C infusions. After getting to know Dr. M. and being in need of a local PCP, I hired him!! If you're looking for a doctor who truly cares and wants to understand your medical challenges and help you to become a healthy person, I would recommend you come see him. He is highly knowledgeable and will take the time to understand the challenges your body is facing. He can offer you holistic approaches by treating the root of the problem in effort to restore your body back into natural balance instead of prescribing drugs that often create more problems in your body. The term Doctor by origin is "teacher". Dr. M. is a compassionate teacher. He's one of the few doctors out there practicing the oath (Hippocratic) he took when he was appointed a medical doctor. In my opinion, he's a diamond in the rough and we need more doctors like him.

Trusted

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Martinez for nearly 30 years. I have read the other comments and I get what they're saying. He isn't much on aesthetics, but is professional, direct and straight-to-the-point from my perspective. So if you're looking for coddling with a warm and fuzzy bed side manner or a doctor lacking morals or ethics, you're in the wrong place. However, if you're looking for an accurate diagnosis and 'get down to it' doctor visit, then step right up! He reminds me of the military doctors I went to as a child. He will tell you like it is. I should tell you Dr. Martinez has saved my life not once but twice! I had a skin eating staph infection in my face in 1993. He took samples that were sent to the CDC. I had to see him every day for 2 weeks for treatment. He didn't charge me after the first 2 visits. Dr. M saved my face (the cranberry rash left no marks) and my life as it was spreading fast toward my brain. When I was married, my husband was severely diabetic and under Dr. Martinez' care. After one of my husbands episodes was treated, Dr. M called the house from his home over the weekend to check on him. More recently I had dangerously high blood pressure with a weight problem, neither of which I could control. He saw me every 2 weeks and drew blood. He figured out it was hormonal and treated it. My BP is normal and I've lost 20 pounds since February! To each his own, but as far as I'm concerned - I hope to keep seeing him for another 30 and as long as he keeps doing what he's doing, I will be around to do just that!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

My wife and I have been using him over 20 years and are very satisfied with his methods.

Doctor helped me uncover mystery illnesses.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Martinez has been a lifesaver for me. I was sick for 7 years with debilitating fatigue and stomach pains. I went to every type of specialist, had every test done, even saw holistic doctors and naturopaths. No one could figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Martinez figured it out during our first appointment. He had me do some blood work, which confirmed his ideas that I had a genetic mutation. He put me on a new diet, and a regimen of vitamins and supplements. I went from having a 20% energy level to 80% in a matter of months because of Dr. Martinez. I'm in my 20's and used to think I would never feel healthy enough to have children. Dr. Martinez has changed that, and now my family tells me I look really healthy and energetic. Before I met Dr. Martinez I saw some negative reviews and was a little apprehensive, but then he called me to learn about my health and medical history. No doctor had ever given me that attention before, and it led to him figuring out what was wrong with me and helping me get better. Dr. Martinez is different from other doctors because he actually takes the time to get to the cause of his patients' symptoms, not just treat the symptoms temporarily. His goal is to heal patients and improve their quality of life, which he has definitely done for me. I think he gets negative reviews because some people are used to doctors who aren't invested in their history and healing them. He expects his patients to put in the work because he cares about them getting better. Also, the location of the office is in a strip mall, but I've been to nearly 30 doctors over the last 7 years, and have learned not to be fooled by "upscale, swanky" offices. Doctors with the fanciest offices gave up on helping me, but Dr. Martinez didn't. All you really need to know is, if you want a doctor who will find the source of your ailments and help you get better long-term, Dr. Martinez is your guy.

treats the cause of chronic issues

Posted on December 27th, 2015

As a patient with autoimmune disease, finding a doctor to treat the cause was very difficult until I met Dr. Martinez. He was thorough, honest, and very encouraging throughout all my appointments. He guided me on the right path of health in order to get pregnant after many years of infertility. Thank you Dr. Martinez!

Dr. Martinez is a great physician!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Martinez has been my wife's family doctor for most of her life. We recently visited and found Dr. Martinez to be very knowledgeable about my wife's condition. I was also pleasantly surprised that Dr. Martinez encouraged us to educate ourselves, by seeking out additional information regarding his recommendations for treatment. Doctors are no different than mechanics, there are good ones and bad ones. Dr. Martinez is one of the great ones you can trust will give you straight-forward and relevant information, while remaining receptive to the patient's input. Now more than ever, we must support our great doctors, if we have any hope for competent physicians in the future.

Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Martinez for over 10 years. I can t say enough of how satisfied I am having him for my Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.