Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Massingill
Dr. George Massingill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Massingill is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. George Massingill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Massingill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
TX Health Fort Worth
Harris Methodist - Springwood
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1985
Dr. George Massingill accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Massingill in this video.
Dr. George Massingill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.