Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George S Mauerman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. George S Mauerman has the following 19 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Shoulder Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. George S Mauerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mauerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. George S Mauerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. George S Mauerman
Dr. Mauerman has been with Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center since 1970. After receiving his medical degree from Columbia University in New York City, Dr. Mauerman completed his internship and general surgery residency at New York’s St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital. He then went on to complete an orthopaedic residency at the Campbell Clinic in Memphis, Tennessee.
Locations & DirectionsEASTERN OKLAHOMA ORTHOPEDIC CENTER, 6475 S Yale Ave Ste 301, Tulsa, OK
Dr. George S Mauerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.