Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George M Mccluskey III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. George M Mccluskey III has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Dr. George M Mccluskey III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 20
Dr. McCluskey is a awesome Wonderful caring Dr. who wants to do anything he can to take care of you and give you the best of care. and his Physicians Assissants are the greatest as well. they are understanding and caring . thanks for all you have done and are doing for me at this time. thanks for understanding my needs. and Brooke was a awesome nurse .
Two points I want to share. I have had both shoulders replaced by Dr. Mccluskey and I had a trouble and virtually pain free recovery from both procedures. I have had nearly full flexbility in both shoulders and have been able to resume all the activities that a 65 year old man ought to expect to engage in. Second point, I received the best hospital care I have every had at St. Francis Hospital. I am probably going to have hip replacement and I would not hesitate to use the Orthopaedic Group or the hospital again. I live 260 miles away but I am happy to accept the costs of travel for this kind of support.
He is the best shoulder surgeon in the country. His expertise was evident immediately. His office was the most efficient Dr.'s office that I have ever seen. I never experienced a wait of longer than 5 minutes before or after my surgery. That is unheard of. Everyone was professional, knowledgable, and caring. The office itself was incredible and located in the St. Francis Medical Center. A great hospital and a wonderful surgery center.
Multiple diagnostic test and they were all negative but he suspected a labral tear. He gave me all my options and I choose surgery. He is one of those doctors you can fully trust, he makes you feel comfortable with everything and I have never trusted a doctor like I do with Dr M. I had such a positive experience I went to his brother for ankle surgery and was very pleased. Office wait times are the only negative part of the whole practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSAINT FRANCIS ORTHOPAEDIC INSTITUTE, 2300A Manchester Expy Ste 101A, Columbus, GA
Dr. George M Mccluskey III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, GA.