Dr. George M Mccluskey III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George M Mccluskey III?

Dr. McCluskey is a awesome Wonderful caring Dr. who wants to do anything he can to take care of you and give you the best of care. and his Physicians Assissants are the greatest as well. they are understanding and caring . thanks for all you have done and are doing for me at this time. thanks for understanding my needs. and Brooke was a awesome nurse .

SHOULDER REPLACEMENT

Two points I want to share. I have had both shoulders replaced by Dr. Mccluskey and I had a trouble and virtually pain free recovery from both procedures. I have had nearly full flexbility in both shoulders and have been able to resume all the activities that a 65 year old man ought to expect to engage in. Second point, I received the best hospital care I have every had at St. Francis Hospital. I am probably going to have hip replacement and I would not hesitate to use the Orthopaedic Group or the hospital again. I live 260 miles away but I am happy to accept the costs of travel for this kind of support.

Shoulder surgery

He is the best shoulder surgeon in the country. His expertise was evident immediately. His office was the most efficient Dr.'s office that I have ever seen. I never experienced a wait of longer than 5 minutes before or after my surgery. That is unheard of. Everyone was professional, knowledgable, and caring. The office itself was incredible and located in the St. Francis Medical Center. A great hospital and a wonderful surgery center.

Amazing is all I can think of

Multiple diagnostic test and they were all negative but he suspected a labral tear. He gave me all my options and I choose surgery. He is one of those doctors you can fully trust, he makes you feel comfortable with everything and I have never trusted a doctor like I do with Dr M. I had such a positive experience I went to his brother for ankle surgery and was very pleased. Office wait times are the only negative part of the whole practice.

Dr. George M Mccluskey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.