Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George McQuilkin
George McQuilkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoboken, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. George McQuilkin is affiliated with Palisades Medical Center, Palisades Medical Center and Hoboken University Medical Center. George McQuilkin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
George McQuilkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
George McQuilkin has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
George McQuilkin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 47
Do not recommend. He does the bare minimum and does not do follow up. Also does not warn or educate patient on side effects of treatments. He left my reproductive and digestive health in shambles over negligence.
Dr. McQ is the ultimate BEST OB/GYN. I was referred to him by a friend. He delivered her baby. I did not like my previous OB because she just seemed so lax and no bedside manner. Dr. McQ is the total opposite! He takes a LOT of time with you. He explains things to you carefully, he lets YOU speak, which a lot of doctor's do not do and he is very calming. I have fibroids very bad. He did my first surgery and about to do my second. I wouldn't trust ANYone else with my body in this way. Love, love, LOVE him! Oh and SUE, his nurse at the front desk is the BEST!!! Don't know HOW I would get through things wouthout her. As some people, say, the wait is rather long but that's because he takes such time with his patients. HIGHLY recommend him. So go! Hurry up!! lol!
I woke up with a gynecology problem, was scared to death and called the office at 7:00 in the morning. The service offered to page the doctor, but I asked for a call back to see if I could get an appt. I was told the office opened at 8:00. I received a call by 8:10, told the nurse my problem, and was told to come in immediately. Explained I had to take my child to school and was told to come in as soon as I could. I was at the office by 9:00, saw the doctor, who immediately put me at ease and he called the hospital himself to get me an ultrasound appt. immediately. Finding yourself with a problem such as this is scary, but the office walked me through it every step of the way. To me, Dr Mcqilken and his staff is second to none!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
McQuilkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palisades Medical Center
Palisades Medical Center
Hoboken University Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
George McQuilkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRAUL FRANCISCO AGUILAR MD, 129 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ
George McQuilkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.