Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About George H Mitchell
George H Mitchell is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He speaks English.
George H Mitchell has the following 1 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
George H Mitchell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
I went to Dr. Mitchell for years when I was very sick with a combination of yeast overgrowth, another GI infection, leaky gut syndrome, and many inhalant and food allergies, especially mold allergy. No doctor who was only skilled in the traditional practice of medicine could have done much for me, and indeed, no such doctor did. But Dr. Mitchell is an investigative doctor, and has specialized in identifying and treating problems that other doctors miss. When I first arrived, my energy was extremely low (I called it dishrag-itis) and I was emotionally unstable. This was primarily caused by mold allergy, and he knew it, and knew what to do about it! I owe my life to him, because "life" under those conditions was not living. He can be a little insistent, even abrupt, with patients, over patient compliance. But then, he is almost always right. He is open to new ideas. When I came up with something I had read, or something I had observed in my own case, he was onto it immediately. I've never had a doctor like this. As a result of my time with him, I learned how to manage my conditions, the ones that could not be outright cured.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Primary Care, 2639 Connecticut Ave NW Ste C100, Washington, DC
George H Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.