Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George F Moricz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Ufortunately, my experience with Dr Moricz has been a disappointment. Dr Moricz, in my opinion, is too varied in his practice. Instead of feeling like I had found a great ob/gyn, I found an average multi-practice doctor. So much of his focus is on the hormone balance for men and women, that the gynecology field seems like a distraction for him. Also, each visit I spend a minimum of 60 minutes waiting. I feel that my time is more valuable to me than this doctor does. And I find it troubling that if I have a routine test done in the office, a week later I need to be back in the office for another hour-long wait and pay nearly $100 just to hear my results.
I know this is a long story, but its worth telling so you don't waste your money! I went to Dr. Moricz because I had an abnormal pap. The first visit was great. He wanted to redo the pap himself, which was fine. He then said I needed a biopsy so I had that done this is where the problems started. He was not very friendly from this point on. He wouldn't really answer questions he would just talk around what I asked. Then I needed surgery to have a spot removed on my cervix. He told me he was going to do one thing and then done a more serious surgery. All the risks were not explained, the phamplet I was gave said it was non invasive and I didn't have to have anistesia. I was put out (the anistesiologst was great) when it was over we had questions that he again did not answer. My husband and I were both extremely aggrivated. I went back for my check-up, the lab results were back he said what number the sample rated. I asked what does that mean and my answer was "it means we done the right thing". My husband later asked the same thing "what does that number mean" He got a better answer. He explained to my husband what the results meant. I needed to have 3 follow up paps and I have not gone and will not go back to him! He is the WORST dr I have ever been to! His nurses are nice enough, but defend him. I have had to wait for over 2 hrs after my apt. to be seen. The only reason I didn't find a better dr sooner is because I am a private pay patient I don't have any kind of insurance and I didn't want to start over on all the lab work I had already paid for. I have now found out that I may not be able to carry a baby because he removed so much of my cervix, this was not explained to me before the surgery. I understand it may have still been necessary, but I would have liked to know before the surgery and have got a second opinion.
24 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1994
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. George F Moricz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George F Moricz in this video.
Dr. George F Moricz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.