Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Dr. George D Moutsatsos
Dr. George D Moutsatsos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moutsatsos is affiliated with St Francis Hospital. Dr. Moutsatsos has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. George D Moutsatsos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George D Moutsatsos has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. George D Moutsatsos - Posted on September 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. George D Moutsatsos - Posted on November 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. George D Moutsatsos - Posted on April 1st, 2015
DOES NOT LISTED
Self-verified patient of Dr. George D Moutsatsos - Posted on March 27th, 2015
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moutsatsos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1993
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. George D Moutsatsos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. George D Moutsatsos
Go to Website: www.westovercardiology.com
Locations & DirectionsWESTOVER CARDIOLOGY, 2700 Silverside Rd Ste 3A, Wilmington, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George D Moutsatsos, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Wilmington, DE, in this video.
Dr. George D Moutsatsos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.