Dr. George D Moutsatsos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George D Moutsatsos?

Mr.

Dr. Moutsatsos is the most caring doctor that I have ever met. He listens exceptionally well and spends time explaining anything that you ask him. His preliminary diagnosis of me was 100%, even before the test results came in. He truly seems that he loves being a doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Referred to Dr. George by my primary care doctor. A real gentleman, very thorough and thoughtful, listened to my problems and put me at ease. Would recommend to my family and friends. His staff was polite and courteous on the phone too and quick, to respond.

DOES NOT LISTED

VERY SLOW TO SEE ME I WAITED OVER ONE HOUR AND DID NOT LISTEN TO ME OR ANYTHING I SAID

Dr George Moutsatsos is an outstanding cardiologist . He takes personal time to listen, and review more things than your cardiac health , basically he is the cardiologist who will take charge and help you improve more than just heart related problems .

Patient

Outstanding Physician. Competent, caring, always available.

Better than my Boutique Cardiologist in New York City!

I referred myself here after running across an article by Dr Moutsatsos and a recommendation from a friend. I have family history of heart disease and wanted an executive physical like I had in NYC. Dr. Moutsatsos has an outstanding bedside manner and clinical accumen. He looks and acts very professional and is very kind. His credentials are outstanding. His staff was courteous and professional. I will be back for my yearly preventative examination. First class. Ive recommended my friends from out of town travel to see him.

Dr. Moutsatsos saved my life

Words cant express how grateful I am to have Dr George in my life. Was referred my my primary care doc for blood pressure, and Dr George's accurate diagnosis found impending heart disease and saved me from a heart attack. He is 100% dedicated to his patients and called me on he weekend! Gorgeous office and helpful staff. Thanks to him I'll be boating for years to come. A real gem.

Mr.

Outstanding Cardiologist. Probably the best I have seen in private, personalized care.

Dr.George Moutsatsos has a wonderful professional bedside manner any heart patient could ask for or want. He truly cares about his patients. And he goes above his call to duty to get what his patients need medically.

Excellent Physician. Intelligent, professional and very caring.

Dr. George D Moutsatsos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.