Emerald Gess

In March, I had a rhinoplasty and nasal tip reduction. Dr. Moynihan did an excellent job. Years ago, I had an accident and broke my nose, which lead to lots of sinus pressure headaches. Everything I needed from surgery was accomplished by Dr. Moynihan. His office is so efficient. I wish I would have had this procedure done sooner, I am so very pleased with the outcome.

The first of this year I had Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty Surgery - GREAT resutls

In January, I had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty. Dr. Moynihan was the only doctor I consulted with. He really listens to your concerns and explains everything well. Plus, another doctor gave him a big recommendation. I am absolutely happy with my results. I had broken my nose, but since my surgery I can breathe a lot easier. Everyone at Dr. Moynihan’s office is wonderful, kind, and they are very willing to work with you.

Fantastic work. I love my new nose!

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Moynihan in the beginning of this year. I have always considered a nose job, but it was a matter of time getting off work and saving the money. Everything finally worked out. Dr. Moynihan was great, and I’m really happy. He did an excellent job and I definitely recommend him.

Odd ear from otoplasty on young daughter

My daughter ear stuck out a lot and decided with this doctor for surgery. Surgery went well. Right away we noticed one ear looked very odd while the other looked perfect. I think the doctor knew he messed up on her one ear but never suggested he fix it or anything. To this day her one ear slightly sticks out more and looks a bit deformed. Her ears still look better than they were but i wished i would have choose a different doctor and maybe her ears would both be perfect.

Broken nose finally fixed and looks great

At the end of May, Dr. Moynihan performed my rhinoplasty. My nose had been broken about 5 or 6 times. I wasn't very happy with my profile, so I went in. Dr. Moynihan walked me through the steps of what he was going to do. They also did digital imaging, which was awesome. I got to actually see what I would look like. Then, obviously, him having the specialty of just face made me feel a little bit more secure going to Dr. Moynihan; more than the other doctors who specialized in everything. The best part of my procedure was that everything was exactly what Dr. Moynihan said it was going to be. He even called me personally afterwards, which made me feel really good.

Dr. George T Moynihan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.