Dr. George O Ting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George O Ting?

My condition changed dramatically after working with Dr. Ting

I have been a Type 1 diabetic since I was eight. When I reached my fifties I started having kidney problems. When my other kidney specialist moved away I started going to Dr. Ting. My kidney readings at that time showed I would be starting dialysis at any time. Dr. Ting changed my medications and suggested I do some things differently. Within months my readings changed so much that when it was time for me to get a kidney/pancreas transplant, I did not need to. That was four years ago and I am still maintaining a kidney function of 20 percent! He's the greatest!

Best nephrologist Peninsula

Dr. George O Ting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.