Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Henry
Dr. George Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Denver, CO (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Medical Center of Aurora, Porter Adventist Hospital and Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Henry has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. George Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.