Dr. George Papaliodis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Papaliodis?

Least organized staff & worst customer service

Posted on March 6th, 2014

We went to see George N Papaliodis for serious eye inflammation problems and the suggested to get the blood work done to get the prescription order. Once we gave blood we waited for more than a month for the results, constantly calling their office. NOBODY never respond back to the left messages. After more than a month, they say that the required blood test was not done and we won't get prescription until we do blood work again. We went to our nearest lab to get the blood work again & they faxed the results right away, which George N Papaliodis office staff lost it. They have worst customer service to the response towards patients. Stay away from this doctor and their services. We are never ever going to visit them again. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME

Dr. Papaliodis -Both highly skilled and an excellent caregiver

Posted on September 4th, 2011

I am impressed with Dr. Papaliodis because of his vast knowledge of care and treatment of inflammatory eye disease. A visit with this doctor leaves one feeling that you've met both a caring and competent professional. What's even more impressive is that Dr. Papaliodis is a relatively young man who has achieved great heights in a short time. I would HIGHLY (FIVE STARS PLUS) recommend this doctor to any individual with inflammatory eye disease or related issues.

Uveitis x 2

Posted on July 29th, 2011

high lost my vision left eye in 2010, from Uveitis, he saved my vision, now second bought of Uveitis 2011 and doing same!!!!!!!!He is the doctor to go to if you have Uveitis, plus he is an internal med doc to

Posted on April 12th, 2011

My daughter had uveitis (HLA-B27 associated) and she was referred to Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary where she say Dr. Papaliodis. He is absolutely excellent! I would highly recommend him. He was easy to talk to, took all the time we needed for questions and answers, and was great at every follow-up visit she had.

"Eye" love this doctor!!!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Feeling comfortable with a doctor is very important to me. From the second I met Dr. Papaliodis I felt confident and totally comfortable.

Posted on August 9th, 2016