- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George P Pavlidakey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. George P Pavlidakey has the following 14 expertise
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. George P Pavlidakey Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. George P Pavlidakey
Dr. Pavlidakey works in Clearwater, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Pavlidakey is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital.