Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Pelebecky Jr
Dr. George Pelebecky Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Purchase, NY, with another office in West Harrison, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pelebecky is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, White Plains Hospital Medical Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Pelebecky Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pelebecky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Westchester Medical Center
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
NYU Langone Medical Center
Greenwich Hospital Association
United Hospital Medical Center NY
43 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Dr. George Pelebecky Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Pelebecky Jr in this video.
Dr. George Pelebecky Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Purchase, NY.