The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Perdrizet
Dr. George Perdrizet, MD, PHD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Perdrizet is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Morristown Memorial Hospital and John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT. He speaks English.
Dr. George Perdrizet has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Dr. George Perdrizet has the following 3 expertise
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Dr. George Perdrizet is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Perdrizet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Medical Center
Morristown Memorial Hospital
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Kent County Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
University of Connecticut Health Center
Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
31 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. George Perdrizet accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUC San Diego Medical Center, 200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Perdrizet in this video.
Dr. George Perdrizet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.