Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Peters I
Dr. George Peters I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Peters I has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
48 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1965
Dr. George Peters I accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. George Peters I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.