Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George S Predeteanu has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George S Predeteanu has the following 16 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Holter monitoring
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. George S Predeteanu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I met Dr. Predeteanu the day he put my Internal Loop recorder in. He was very caring and understanding. His partner Dr. Denardo who had just done my right side heart cath the same day had made it possible working with Dr Predeteanu who is the doctor who puts in the recorder to have it done the same day so that i did not have to be put to sleep more than once. I was very happy with him and would recommend him and any other doctor in his office to anyone looking for a cardiologist.
Doctor Predeteanu has been my cardiologist for years. I trust his diagnosis and recommendations. Very knowledgeable and personable.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Wayne State University
Dr. George S Predeteanu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Institute of Michigan PLLC, 5100 Gateway Ctr, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George S Predeteanu in this video.
Dr. George S Predeteanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.