Dr. George M Procento Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. George M Procento?

Dr. Procento has not refilled the prescriptions. I am currently out of town without my blood pressure medicine. I have called repeatedly to no avail. I am very disappointed at his lack of response. I will be finding a new doctor when I return home.

I cannot say enough about the care I have received from Dr Procento over the past year. When our beloved Dr Koppi left the area, we were fortunate to have been able to have Dr P take over as or primary physician. We have a large family and he has treated all of us. His bedside manner is fabulous--hes sweet and gentle, and hes always right on target with his treatment. He also has taken the time to follow up when situations were tough. Love this man and cant say enough great things!

One of the best

I have been a patient of Dr. Procento for over twenty years. He has always taken a proactive stance on defensive medicine. He is excellent on giving referrals and following up on results. I feel very fortunate to have such a fine doctor.