Dr. George R Buchanan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George R Buchanan?

My daughter sees Dr. Buchanan for ITP. She has had chronic ITP for +13 years. She has only had one serious problem early in her diagnosis and the staff and emergency room at Childrens was excellent. Dr. Buchanan has been great to work with in terms of how we manage her ITP, along with passing along information and helping us understand ITP.

Amazing

I have had Dr. Buchanan all my life, and I have Cooley's Anemia, he was the doctor who saved my life and gave me the best experience while I was his patient, I am lucky to have had him as a doctor and hope that he's having fun in UT, thanks Doc. :)

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. George R Buchanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.