Dr. George Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Cox?

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. George Cox is an exceptionally fine doctor. He has a lifetime wealth of knowledge, a great sense of humor, and is an extremely caring professional that makes him a truly standout professional.

Refreshingly old-school.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Real old-fashioned care!

A true Medical Diagnostician

Posted on July 25th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Cox for over 30 years and marvel at his diagnostic capabilities. Rather then ordering a multitude of lab tests and seeing what comes back positive, Dr. Cox spends ample time asking the right questions and actively listening to your responses. He loves what he does and truely cares for his patients. I am blessed to have him as my physician.

want to give him thanks for taking great care of my mom

Posted on March 26th, 2014

DR cox was my moms DR for over 45 years ,,she loved him as a dr and a great friend,, my mom marie thiers was ill for many years ,,I want to thank him for always being the for my mom he is a great DR ,they don't make great ones like him anymore,,

Dr. Cox is a godsend

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Experience is a great Asset to Dr. Cox. He has taken faithful care of so many patients from complex to simpler cases. He has kept me healthy whether by physicals which pick up items needing attention or treating serious bronchitis or serious viruses. The doctor is always willing to follow up and the staff is kind and caring. Dr. Cox also keeps his knowledge sharp and fresh and knows what is happening in the world of Medicine and our culture. He is a godsend. Also when you have young adult children you can count on Dr. Cox to help them as they establish themselves in the world of new adulthood with good medical care.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Cox was my PCP for over 11 years before my retirement. I only wish that I could have brought him to Georgia with me. He cares about his patients, spends all the time necessary, explains things in English that can be easily under-stood, answers all questions thoroughly. He is a solid Christian and brings those standards into his practice. As a minister I especially appreciated that. I had a year of very serious illness in 2008, with 4 hospitalizations, 2 surgeries, more tests and visits than I even care to remember. He gave me wonderful "caring care" throughout, hooked me up with the right specialist to finally end the problem. As far as I'm concerned, I owe him my life. I only wish every doctor had his standards and principles.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

Dr. Cox diagnosed a problem that needed immediate attenion with courtesy and professionalism not found in today's revolving door, who's your insurance mentality.

Posted on July 4th, 2017