Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George A Remisovsky
Dr. George A Remisovsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Remisovsky is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Los Robles Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George A Remisovsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. George A Remisovsky has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. George A Remisovsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
This man should not be a doctor. He shares an office with another doctor who I like very much. Remisovsky has the bedside manner of a cow who is busy eating. I have seen him @ 14 times - never in my life have I been treated with such little insignifigance. The first few times he did not even make eye contact and when I was pregnant last year, he didn't realize I had other children until I was 7 months along. He obviously didn't take the time to read through my chart - or brief through, I have 6 other children. I have more to share but will sum up with a WARNING- stay away from this office.
Dr. Remisovsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMagella Medical Group, 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 300, Laguna Hills, CA
Dr. George A Remisovsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.