Dr. George D Rhyneer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George D Rhyneer?

Great overall experience

Dr. Rhyneer was respectful, informative, professional and took ample time to understand my situation and offer advice.

Shoulder surgery

In 2009 I had orthoscopic surgery to repair my left rotator cuff by a doctor in Anchorage that was considered the leading orthopedic surgeon specializing in shoulders at that time. While the office staff was very pleasant and helpful, I did not see the doctor after that surgery until a scheduled visit a week later. In 2011 Doctor Ryhneer performed rotator cuff repair on my right shoulder. The shoulder was in pretty bad shape, so orthoscopic surgery was not possible. The healing process did not seem to take any longer than the orthoscopic procedure performed by the other doctor in 2009. The care and attention of the Rhyneer Clinic provided was impressive; not only was the staff very helpful and pleasant, but after surgery Doctor Rhyneer came to the recovery room several times to check on my condition. His attention and friendly manner was not only very impressive, but the shoulder seems to of healed much better than the first surgery performed by a different Ortho surgeon. I would not hesitate to use the Rhyneer Clinic for any future needs.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Rhyneer is one of the best. He has worked on my son, husband, and me. We were all very pleased. He is witty, knowledgeable and concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to everyone!

Exceeded every expectation!

I'm so happy I found the Rhyneer Clinic. Everyone from the doctor to the office staff exceeded all my expectations. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff and Dr. Rhyneer's beside manner was very impressive. He went above and beyond to help get me the fastest recovery and didn't shove surgery down my throat as I've had done at another ortho group. VERY impressed with the entire office and HIGHLY recommend them!

Great Choice in Dr.

Dr Rhyneer was an excellent.

Thorough and competent

I saw Dr. Rhyneer due to an emergency situation. He did an excellent job repairing a complicated fracture. I would venture to say that I am in the top 5% of those who recover from my injury.

A+ Rating for Dr. Rhyneer!

I found Dr. Rhyneer to be excellent at diagnosing the problem with my shoulder. My surgery was uneventful and my recovery has been smooth. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Excellent bedside manner as well. He really cares for his patients!

GREAT DOC!

VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER, WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY OFFICE STAFF. THEY WERE ALL VERY HELPFUL