Dr. George H Rittersbach Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George H Rittersbach Jr?

Compassionate and excellent doctor, surgeon

Find another surgeon!!!

I highly recommend you find another surgeon. Dr. Rittersbach misdiagnosed my rectal pain and his prescriptions did not help. I went to the Cleveland Clinic for a second opinion, and received correct diagnosis/treatment. His rectal exam was the most brutal & painful exam I have ever experienced. He was not gentle, nor had any empathy, at all. Compared to the surgeon I saw at Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Rittersbach appears now to be a small town doctor, who is totally unprofessional.

Curtious, professional and caring.

Had a wonderful experience with an exceptional surgeon.

Rude and unprofessional attitude

Dr. Rittersbach performed surgery on me last year. As for the surgery I cannot compare it but as for bedside manner and overall attitude it is very unprofessional. When you tell him of any discomfort or pain he gets upset and has an attitude problem. I do not care how good a surgeon he might be, his attitude after surgery should be more professional especially with the healing process. I would not recommend him to anyone at ALL.

If you are lucky enough to have Dr, Rittersbach as your dr. consider yourself blessed . He is the best I know because he saved my life.His staff is outstanding .The wait time for your visit is next to none . He explains everything to your understanding , His nurse Michelle she is a angel . He is lucky to have such a beautiful and caring person on his staff . She truly cares about her patients . And always makes your visits so much better . The most compassionate person I ever met .

Very thorough and to the point. This Dr does not sugar coat. Nurse Michelle is amazing. Michelle is comforting and caring. Her bedside manner gives me ease with every visit. She means what she says when she tells you if you have any problems to call her. I've called her and she immediately returns the call and sets up an immediate visit if necessary.

doctor was rude on my visit kept asking me what kind of pain I explained to him the best of my ability. pain is pain i don't know what he wanted me to tell him...