Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. George Rizk
Dr. George Rizk, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott, AZ, with other offices in Prescott Valley, AZ and Prescott, AZ . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rizk is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Hospital, Yavapai Regional Medical Center and Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East. He speaks English.
Dr. George Rizk has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. George Rizk has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. George Rizk has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. George Rizk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 10
Did not pick up impossible contradictions in test results(catheterization and echocardiogram - cath showed damage, 12 hours later echo showed normal), prescribed inappropriate medications, apparently did not read his own tests, as he clearly said there was damage to right ventricle, but report said damage was to left ventricle. wait time to see him at hospital was 12 hours. Mayo clinic cardiologist was shocked at my treatment and impossible test results
Dr. Rizk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Payson Regional Medical Center
Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Rizk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.