Dr. George J Rodriguez Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. George J Rodriguez?

Dr. Rodriguez has been my physician for many years. Fortunately my health is excellent for my age, so I typically visit him only for routine physical exams. I have always found Dr. Rodriguez to be attentive, thorough, and very personable. He is very competent and has an excellent reputation. My wait time for the appointment was less than 15 seconds, and the attending staff and nurse were pretty terrific, really! All-in-all, a very positive experience.

Dr. Rodriguez is absolutely the best. He spends a lot of time and makes you feel heard. He uses techniques that absolutely Are effective and I recommend him to everyone. Blessed to have found Dr. Rodriguez . Thankyou

unhappy patient

Although this doctor or internist was not rude, he misdiagnosed me and refused to consider my own thoughts about my condition. I had symptoms and family history of respiratory disease and problems and yet he sent me home with an order to just take ibuprofen for my 100+ degree temperature that I had for several days at that time. I even asked him if I might have pneumonia and he told me that was not possible. I was finally diagnosed several days later by another, much more qualified doctor at Graybill with pneumonia. I was probably sick for a much longer time and was out of work for almost 10 days as a result. This was my very first visit to Graybill and I was so shocked by how little care I was given. I almost want my $40 copay back for my first visit.

Dr. George J Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.