Dr. George A Rojas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George A Rojas?

Dr Rojas takes care or me when I need to be in the hospital. He was also on the transplant team when I had me transplant. I consider his the abuslute best of what medicine has to offer. I trust him totally.

Dr Rojas took care of my husband for some years until my husband passed away in 2000. I need his help now. Hope he can take care of me...

My 17 year old wound up admitted to ICU for Critical DKA.. Was very scarey for a Mother and my daughter to. Within 10 min of her being admitted to ICU at 5 a.m He was there. The staff at Denton Regional Speak very highly of him in regards to handling DKA and other complications with Diabetes. During her 6 day stay, and several other doctors she had to see, Dr. Rojas was the best. It really put my mind at ease as a parent knowing he was caring for her. She is very lucky today for her recovery, as sick & critical as she really was and we feel we owe so much to Dr. Rojas! He is a Blessing from God!

Donna Adkins

I saw this Dr. in the hospital . I loved him he was so good about explaining everythin and he made sure i understood my issues. he was down to earth all around good dr.