Dr. George M Romanzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George M Romanzo?

The right doc for me!

I was one of his first patients. He has always made himself available to myself and my family. He is very good. If he has to send me to a specialist, his choice has always been very good. I trusted him so much that he took care of my upon her birth and the same thing with my grandson. :)

Excellent Caring compassionate Doctor.

Excellent Doctor who cares about his patients. He will go the extra mile. You are not just a number to him. He cares and has compassion, Very intelligent also.

DO NOT GO TO AMBLER MEDICAL ASSOCIATES

I get the feeling this practice is just out to get your money. The have double billed my insurance, set up impossible office rules to try to get you into as many appts as possible so they can bill you and they have misdiagnosed my husband twice. They also recommended that I not get the flu shot when I was pregnant because they didn't want to be liable. I could get better medical advice from a brick.

Excellent doctor. Very good at following your health issues over a period of years (30 in my case).