Dr. George R Huffman III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George R Huffman III?

Excellent results after repair to left shoulder. The possibility of right shoulder replacement to be determined. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. G Huffman. I am sure his judgment and recommendation would be in my best interest. God Bless him. Thank You for all his help.

Excellent care

Dr. Huffman was honest, forthcoming and extremely professional. The results of my surgery three months ago are better than I had hoped for. My recove ...

Dr. Huffman is Incredible!

My son was suffering from pain in his elbow for four years. We had seen three different doctors and were then referred to see Dr. Huffman. He is not just brilliant, but he truly cares! He diagnosed my son upon initial visit, after the 3 other doctors could not determine what was wrong. A week later, he performed surgery. And now, just 15 weeks post-op, my son is completely pain-free and can now live a normal life. Dr. Huffman listens attentively and has a compassionate bedside manner which is seldom seen with platinum-level surgeons! I wish I could give him 10 stars!!!

Knee surgery

I highly recommend Dr. Huffman. Dr. Huffman performed my knee surgery and recommended rehab for a torn ACL. I am extremely pleased with not only Dr. Huffman, but the entire staff at UPenn @ Presbyterian. Always professional, caring, helpful, etc. One of the BEST doctors I've come across in ANY field.

Dr Huffman is courteous and kind. He is informative and a pleasant.

Dr. George R Huffman III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.