Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George S Allen III MD
Dr. George S Allen III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, AL, with other offices in Florence, AL and Lexington, KY (and 1 other location). His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. George S Allen III has 4 locations
162 Titan Dr
Florence, AL 35630
Book Online Now
Dr. George S Allen III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. George S Allen III has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. George S Allen III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. George S Allen III - Posted on January 25th, 2016
I waited over an hour in the waiting room. I had another appointment in 30 minutes so I asked the receptionist. She said there were still 3 patients ahead of me who had not been called back yet. Another patient said she usually waited 3 hours. I left. My time is too valuable. He may be a great doctor but be prepared to spend at least 3 hours.
Self-verified patient of Dr. George S Allen III - Posted on August 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. George S Allen III - Posted on October 29th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. George S Allen III Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George S Allen III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, AL.