Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George S Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. George S Allen has the following 11 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. George S Allen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
well my son have been seeing him for a year now.we mostly see his medical assistant unless something wrong.he give us the prescriptions we ask for so am happy about that.he is not that personal.but its close by where i live.my son get allergy shots but he still get hives.we ask for singular and got it. now am going to be going their for allergy shots and seen his assistant which listen to me and ordered alot of test to check my immune system and give me shots.if you unhappy for some reason they do listen
We saw him for less than 5 minutes. Hook a picture of my son's arm and did not exam him. The nursed recited the words like a kid in a play. She was in a terrible hurry to get us out the door. She sent us out without giving my son Benadryl, after he had his armed pricked with 20 allergens and his arm looked like a sausage. I had to ask for Corntisone. She said she didn't have water and told us to outside the office for him to take the pil I asked for. Terrible. Rude and dismissive.
I visited Dr. Allen after experiencing persistent nasal issues for over a year and his recommendation after reviewing my scratch test was that I "move to another state" due to my grass allergy. He suggested that I continue to take antihistamines and consider allergy shots and sent me on my way without any consideration of other potential causes of my symptoms. Several months later I went to see an ENT and subsequently have been diagnosed with a rare sinonasal cancer. Dr. Allen's lack of concern about my symptoms which I described in great detail is characteristic of a physician who is certainly aloof, if not outright negligent. Do not waste your time with this moron.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1994
Wayne State University
Dr. George S Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. George S Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.