Dr. George Best Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Best?

Personally Pushy and you really don't want to deal with his assistant. Wow! The fellow really needs extensive and intense training in antibullying.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Urologist is thorough but insensitive.Will no return to this office, Once was more than enough.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Good doctor very rude staff.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

An absolutely excellent, caring physician.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

He's pretty pushy. Within minutes he had his fingers in my behind. Without a glove!

Front Office Staff is Terrible

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I was very disappointed with the office staff. When I made my appointment the girls up front said they accept my insurance. When I got there I was not greeted nicely and was just handed a clip board. They called me up and said I'm sorry ma'am we do not accept your insurance. I asked if they accepted Care Credit. One lady said yes, then the other lady with the tattoos said " No, we do not." She also said, " We are not going to be able to see you regardless." I asked why and she said " We are obligated to bill insurance, so we can not see you because we do not accept your insurance." I work in the dental field and work with insurance everyday. I would have been a cash paying patient but because she was so rude and unprofessional I will not be returning. The doctor should know how incompetent his front office staff is. I'm sure this is not the first time this has happened. It is a shame because Dr. Best is a great doctor. My advice is to get some staff that is professionally trained.

"Best" doctor ever.

Posted on April 8th, 2014

My Father loves Dr. Best. He is so patient and doesn't make you feel like he is in a hurry. His staff can be a bit rude at first, but once you get to know them they are fine. Not so crazy about his PA.

A Nasty Experience

Posted on June 6th, 2013

This doctor's PA is off the charts crude, mean, arrogant, and belligerent. I immediately let Dr Best know. He basically said that he was unable to deal with this fellow. He was powerless to change the situation. That's very scary and why I would never use this doctor again.

Doc good, office staff stink..

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Good doctor, spent a long time explaining everything. Staff is confused and not courteous. If I had known that prior to seeing doctor I would have gone somewhere else..they are that bad. They are confused and then act as if it is your fault that they are confused. Got called with information, left message. I returned call and they acted like I was bothering them and they told me nothing new. This happened more than once. Something is up there that they are so disorganized and rude.

Posted on October 24th, 2017