Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George S Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Sam Wilson is fantastic! My family and I have been going to him for about 20 years now! Sometimes the wait can be long, but I feel liek that is the case with every doctors office because they can run into things that are unexpected with patients. Dr. Wilson doesn't rush you, he will listen to your concerns and treat you with respect, so I'm not worried when I have to wait because I know I'll get my turn. Sometimes his staff can have some troubles with being kind, but hey we all have our bad days. What matters to me is that Dr. Wilson is ALWAYS kind and has great bedside manner, and his nurses that are currently there are very knowledgeable and kind as well.
My family and I have seen Dr Sam Wilson since he first opened his practice. I love this doctor!!! The wait to get an appointment with "him" might be a little difficult at times but he is always there if the PA needs his opinion. If he wasn't so wonderful with his patients then I guess he would be easier to get into. Dr Wilson has the best bedside manner and I so appreciate that he listens to you and your concerns. You can just tell that the doctor is genuniely concerned about your welfare. He has been there in cases of emergency and calmed my nerves in some scary medical situations and I thank him for that. His staff work their butts off and his receptionist makes huge effort to remember your name and greet you with a smile. My only complaint would be that I miss the nurses that used to work there. It brought great comfort to recognize their voices on the phone and see them when they greeted you at the door. Don't retire anytime soon Sam because I don't want to look for any other doctor!!!!
33 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Utah Health Care
Locations & DirectionsGeorge Samuel Wilson Md, 920 Heritage Park Blvd, Layton, UT
Dr. George S Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.