Dr. George L Sabates Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. George L Sabates?

WONDERFUL!!!

THE OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT AND DR. SABATES IS WONDERFUL AND WAS NOT IN A HURRY TO GET ME OUT SPENT TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED THINGS.

Dr. George Sabates is very caring in nature. He was excellent to my mother and father and could not ask for a better doctor to treat them and eventually treat me. I would Definetly recommend.

Very satisfied!

I was very happy with the service and treatment I received at dr. Sabates office. He was very efficient and took his time with me and my health needs. His staff is amazing, very professional and friendly.. I am very happy I decided to use his practice.. Will recommend Dr. Sabates to others!!!

Highly recommend

My New Doctor

New to the Delray area I needed a doctor and saw Dr. Sabates' ad in my complex paper. Dr. Sabates is right outside the complex fyi....I called and asked if I could meet with him before a commitment and it was set up immediately. It was I who had to change it because it happened so fast. The staff is lovely from the time you walk in the door. The office mgr Connie is awesome and they are all knowledgeable and helpful. I don't know how he is as a doctor yet but his entire family are doctors and very good ones from what I am told. I am going to try him and see if he can handle my issues in a way I am comfortable with being handled. He listened to me and seemed to be a "real" person not just a doctor rushing you in and out.