More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George Salamon has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. George Salamon has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. George Salamon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I've never had such a horrible experience with a doctor before in my life. Not only was he rude and inconsiderate, but his staff is absolutely demeaning! Eva, which I'm positive is his wife, has actually yelled at my husband and me over the phone. We've heard her yelling and disrespecting her staff as well. Horrible experience and I would never recommend him as a physician.
Dr. Salamon is very horrible docter.He is very rude to the parents,his staff members are also very rude on the telephone, he is bad with children, he has almost no knowledge, his equipment is very old, he doesn't even know how to give a shot to a child properly, his office is old with a lot of dust.We regret wasting time and money on such a bad docter.
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSaba Pediatric Medicine, 15225 Shady Grove Rd Ste 208, Rockville, MD
Dr. George Salamon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.