Dr. George A Saleh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George A Saleh?

Wonderful man

Saved my life caring perfect gyno

I have been a patient of Dr. Saleh's since 1992 and I absolutely love him! He is very caring and treats you like you are family...I hope he never retires! I have referred many people to him...

Look no further

Dr. Saleh has been my gynecologist for many, many years. I have refered many family members and friends to his practice. Dr. Saleh is so personable. He truly cares about his patients & takes all the time you need. Visit him! You will be glad you did!

He is excellent!

Dr. George Saleh has been my gynocologist since I was 18 years old. I was told by my gyno at the time (age 14) that I would not be able to have children. Getting that news made me go to him for a second opinion a few years later (he's my mother's gyno and delivered me in 1988). After an exploratory surgery, he welcomed me at post-op and told me the news that I would, in fact, be able to have children. After 10 surgeries with other physicians, he was the first physician to be the first person I see in post-op. I now work on the surgical unit at a hospital he is affiliated with and any time he sees me while he is visiting his patients, we catch up with how my condition is and if I need anything, I just call his office and talk to the front office staff (who is also very helpful). He is the best physician I have ever encountered.

The best

The very best

There are not enough positive adjectives to describe Dr. George Saleh. I have been a patient of his for over 19 years. He delivered my daughter in 1990. He is very attune to the patients desires and has the bedside manner towers above any other medical professional I have ever met. I "highly recommend" him is an understatement.

MA Warfield

I have been a patient of Dr. Saleh for nearly 20 years. His bedside manner is excellent and much appreciated. Having moved to St. Louis recently, I plan to drive the 248 miles for my next appointment with him--I will not change to another Gynocologist.

Dr. George A Saleh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.