Dr. George T Salloum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George T Salloum?

Dr.Salloum

He is a very good Dr..he explains things very well, and not only recommends what should be done but also gives you options

Dr. Salloum is an awesome Dr. He was very descriptive in what he planned to do, why and how, in language I could understand and told me what I could expect in the days/months following and was right on the money. Surgery had no suprises except for the cast. I would definitely reccomend him.

Recent visit

Dr Salloum takes time to answer any question and concerns. He presents options and explains thoroughly. I have only good experience with his visits and appreciate his professionalism.

Highly Recommended

Very personable and attentive.

Dr George Salloum is an awesome Specialist & is a very caring doctor. He always listens & answers my questions. I had knee replacement surgery & recommend him very highly. Sure hope I don't have to have another one, but if I did, I would not want anyone other than him to do my surgery. His staff & office personnel has always been very helpful to me. Virginia Hatten

Dr. Salloum is very attentive to your needs and listens to what you have to say.

Angela Ladner

Dr. Salloum is worth the wait!

I love Dr. Salloum and his staff. However, I do not like how when you need to speak with the doctor the nurse intercepts the call and gives you her own advice. It's seems like the doctor is unreachable. I also do not like the wait time. From the wait time on the phone to make an appointment to the wait time to see the doctor is a bit much. Despite all of this, I will continue to see Dr. Salloum, because he is a wonderful doctor!!!

Outstanding and caring surgeon

Rating

Most patient focused doctor I have even seen. Excellent listening skills, knowledgeable and friendly

Dissatisfied patient

He's a good surgeon but he sucks at explaining things! He doesn't walk you through what's going to take place during surgery or what type of hardware that is going to be used, if any. He just says, "Im gonna fix it". After your surgery he don't care what happens to you. He thinks he's Godly! If you have a problem, he denies it.

Dr Salloum is the best doctor I have had to use for my orthopedic needs. He listens and provides information concerning my needs. His surgery skills are state of the art. I would highly recommend, and have, Dr Salloum.

Dr. George T Salloum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.