Dr. G Sawyer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. G Sawyer?

Saved an out-of-towner's Christmas visit

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

I was in town from California to visit my parents for Christmas. During the long drive across the southwest I developed a terrible, painful eye infection that I'd had a few times before. Dr. Sawyer was my parents' doctor, and he got me in quickly, even though it was the holidays. He was professional, smart, considerate, and very funny. Other doctors had seen me for this, and all seemed baffled, saying they had never seen it before. Dr. Sawyer recognized it and knew what to prescribe. Within a couple of days, the medication he prescribed had reversed the condition, the pain was gone, and my vision restored. I've told my mother many times that if it weren't for the 1500 mile commute. I'd keep Dr. Sawyer as my eye care professional for good. They feel the same way about him, even after a couple of decades under his care.

Best eye Doc in town!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

I have been a pt. of his for over 15 years... He's the best money can buy! Straight shooter and down to earth approach.

Posted on January 6th, 2015