3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Skilled surgeon

I have a very complicated eye issue . Cornea disease and cataracts. Dr Schrippa was able to perform cataract surgery and ensure my cornea stayed in tact . He is a skilled surgeon and a compassionate doctor . His office team treats everyone with respect, patience and respect . I am a second generation patient with him. He treated my parents and now me and my daughter . He is the best by far , a blessed surgeon..

Best Eye Surgeon in NY.. Honest Caring Takes the time to give all the info you need to make an informed decision and is always available!!

Best eye doctor

Dr Schirrippa is so compassionate and thorough. I have been his patient for the past 20 years.

I love Dr. Schirripa! He's the best! He's so thorough, and he has such a lovely way about him. He puts you at ease right away and he does not leave you until he has answered all your questions. He runs a good office, and he has a lovely staff. A "win-win!" Thanks to Dr. Schirripa for making me see so much better than before!

Wonderful personality and extremely competent. Office and tech staff very friendly One of only two of my doctors (several) who I actively recommend to friends.

Dr. George T Schirripa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.