Dr. George H Seberg Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George H Seberg Jr?

NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE!!!! EVER!!!!

The staff is a joke, the phone is on a loop, then lunch, then gone home for the day! What a joke! tried for 1 week to get a hold of them, never got through! The women that answers the phone is just plain rude. What a waste of time they are.

Caring and trusting primary care physician

Exactly what I want in my primary care physician. He is someone that's sincere, caring and whom I trust completely.

Above the rest!

The Best! Thank you!

Lost my best doctor

Dr. Seberg was perhaps the best doctor I have ever known,. However, he was unwilling to see me after a hospital gave him erroneous information, for which the hospital apologized sincerely, several days later (had been admitted , and they discovered their mistake after a couple of days). Although the hospital apologized to me for their egregious mistake and saved me at a later date, I had lost my very best doctor in Hawaii because he refused to talk to me from that first report (with mistaken information).

Down to earth guy who seems to rely a lot on instinct not into a lot of unnecessary expensive tests. I liked his bedside manner.

TEN YEAR patient, so happy he is my doctor

Dr. Seberg has been my Primary Care doc for at least 10 years. TEN YEARS and I LOVE HIM! He's the best! He is personable, professional, knowledgeable, and takes his time with you. He takes good care of me and does not brush me or my concerns off. He listens AND he's very bright on any subject I've ever talked with him about. HE IS THE GOLD STANDARD IN DOCTOR CARE. Tip: go in with a list of the things you want to talk about.

ms.

He will take your time with all issues,explaing everything from hip implants,to blood,alcohol. And medicinal issues,. He is excellent at assisting a patient, of whom has had " faulty" surgical" procedures,and heading you in the correct direction of potiential new,more advanced suergones and their teqniques .he does NOT lay on his laurals,but is always focusing his patients in correct direction,with correct m.d.

Wow what a Great Doctor

Thank God for Dr. Seberg. If it werent for him I'd be Dead now. He caught on to my Medical Problem when no one else did. God Bless you Dr. Seberg.

Long Term Client

He's great. He never judges me when I ask something. I am disabled as well as on many meds (24). He sees to it that I am comfortable and able to see the right specialists as needed. He believes you when you speak up. His bedside manner is totally professional, as well as friendly. Thanks for listening.